Monday 17 March 2014

FACE FIVE CHALLENGE TAG | BEAUTY



Today, I have decided to do a beauty post. Considering the fact that I have quite a substantial makeup collection, I honestly don't know why I haven't posted about beauty and makeup previous to this post. But nevertheless, here we go! This post is all about my basic 5 items that I use everyday.

The rules of the Face Five Challenge Tag:
1. Use 5 and only five products to create a complete makeup look
2. Each different product counts as 1 product
3. No palettes are allowed
4. Tag 5 others to complete the challenge
5. Have fun!

So here's my 5... 




Product 1: Rimmel London's Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory. I like to change my foundation every few years and this is one of the best foundations I have ever used in my whole life. It is a liquid foundation that provides such great coverage and is really easy to blend. Just one squirt on the back of your hand is all you need - you don't want to look cakey.

Product 2: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 2 Light. There is no question. This is the best concealer ever! I never used to use concealer because I never found one that did the job properly, but this concealer honestly covers like no other. It does what it says on the tin, and as you can see I have used it quite a lot since I bought it as the writing has rubbed off!

Product 3: Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 005 Silky Beige. Like the concealer, I have used this product substantially, as there is a nice silver circle in the middle where you can see the base of the container. This product holds your foundation and concealer in place really well and I highly recommend it.

Product 4: Maybelline New York The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Black Drama. I absolutely adore the whole of the Maybelline Falsies mascara collection. The best mascara ever, it makes your lashes nice and long.

Product 5: Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips. Lip balm or lipstick? This really is the best of both worlds. When having to only choose 5 products, this was an obvious choice as it's kind of 2 products in 1. It's got the caring goodness of normal Vaseline, but it is tinted with a pink colour. o not only do your lips feel great, but they feel great too.

If you are wondering, the magazine in the background of my photos is the April 2014 edition of Company magazine featuring Zoella on the cover! 





I tag:
Kiersten Devereaux, The Devereaux Boulevard
Simona, Simimaus
Sydney Godsey, This One's For The Girls
Karla Quinones, KQN STYLE 

Lots of love,
Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment