Wednesday 10 April 2013

VOGUE FESTIVAL TICKET HAS ARRIVED!

Ahhhh! I'm super excited to be going to the 2013 Vogue Festvial.
The festival provides an insight into the world of fashion for all of us mere mortals.

It is on the 27th and 28th of April and there are a wide variety of talks ranging from a behind the scenes look into a Vogue cover shoot to Victoria Beckham speaking about her life and rise to the top of design.
I am lucky enough to be going to a talk by fashion style icon Alexa Chung and legendary designer Paul Smith entitled Fashion and Personality on Saturday 27th April. The tickets were selling like hot cakes and I am so happy they have arrived I cannot tell you. I also bought a ticket for my friend's birthday who happens to turn 18 on that day (I'm a good friend aren't I?).

Unfortunately I could only afford these two tickets (they are pretty pricey let me tell you) and I would have loved to have gone to all the talks. Nevertheless, I'm an extremely happy bunny right now!

Lots of love, Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment