Thursday 11 April 2013

PRIMARK'S SWIMWEAR COLLECTION 2013 | FASHION FOCUS

To be honest, these new pictures of Primark's 2013 swimwear collection have made me quite sad... When is it going to get sunny in England? It's supposed to be spring isn't it? Why is it sooooo cold?

Full of tribal prints and Ibiza-ready neons, the collection is perfect whatever your summer plans. And because it's Primark it's all super affordable, with prices starting from as little as £3! So now you've an excuse to pack a different bikini for every day of your holiday, if you can fit them all in next to all your other clothses. However, at 3 quid is does beg the question, are they good quality? And for a girl with small boobs like me I need a bikini that will enhance what little I've got.

Looking at these photos makes me sad for another reason: I'm not going on holiday to a tropical island this summer. I'm staying in the UK, and so probably won't buy one of these unless we get a heatwave that causes me to get my paley skin out for five minutes before complaining it's too hot and finding some shade.

To see the full collection click here.

Lots of love, Anna x

2 comments:

  1. Aha I love your comment about the possibility of a heatwave and then complaining it's too hot - we Brits are funny people!

    I have to say I am excited to go swimwear shopping and I think I'll be picking up some bit from Primark :)

    Great post!

    Katie xo

    kehmrb13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it's such a typical thing British people do! We complain that's is cold and want it to be hot and sunny, and then when it is, we moan that it's too hot. Never satisfied.

      Glad you liked the post! :)

      Anna x

      Delete