Tuesday 23 April 2013

HOLOGRAPHIC | TREND ALERT

My favourite SS13 collections all had a holographic theme which is now a really big trend.
I almost jumped on the hologram band wagon last Friday when I considered buying some metallic heels from H&M but settled for the black version instead. (Read the full story of my shopping adventure here).
The best catwalk examples of the trend: Burberry Prosrum (left), Hugo (centre) and Jonathan Saunders (right).

Here's my selection of the best shoes and accessories the high street has to offer!
#1 Stella McCartney, #2 Forever 21, #3 Forver 21, #4 Urban Outfitters, #5 Jeffery Campbell, #7 Gianvito Rossi



#1 Contact Lens Case by Urban Outfitters, #2 Bangles by River Island, #3 Bag by Stella McCartney 

Topshop Holographic Nail Varnish


Will you be rocking the holographic trend?

Lots of love, Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment