Sunday 18 May 2014

WAKE ME UP!

My  most recent makeup purchase is this: Rimmel London's Wake Me Up Concealer. I have heard a lot of good things about this product so thought I would try it for myself to see what all the fuss was about. Well, the fuss was justified...




It states that it has an "anti-fatigue effect" which "visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes". Normally, beauty products claim to do all these amazing things but never actually deliver the results - this case is different though. This concealer is perfect for days when you skin needs that little extra glow (aka when you're trying to hide a hangover!) as it really brightens up your skin. It hasn't been the best at covering my red spots, however, I definitely recommend this product if you have dark under eye circles like myself.

Score: 7.5/10

Lots of love,
Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment