Wednesday 10 September 2014

LEIBSTER AWARD

Thanks Izzie from Fashion et Moi for nominating me for the Liebster Award. For those of you who don't know, the Liebster Award is a cyber award for bloggers with less than 200 Bloglovin' followers and is a great way to interact with other bloggers and get to know them better. 

The Rules
- Link the blogger/s that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they asked
- Nominate 11 more bloggers with less than 200 Bloglovin' followers + let them know
- Come up with 11 new questions for them to answer
- You cannot nominate the person that nominated you!

So here are my answers to the questions Izzie asked me...

What inspired you to start your blog?
I started out on Tumblr writing a few fashion posts but mainly using it to reblog photos. I started this blog in April 2013 because I wanted a more "professional" platform to showcase my creativity and opinions. I still use my Tumblr though so check it out if you want!

Have you experienced opportunities thanks to your blog and if so, what?
Having a fashion blog looks great on your CV and I definitely think it has helped me secure experiences that I may not have otherwise - I am a Fashion Assistant for 2B Me Accessories and will be having work experience at Heat Magazine in mid September.

What are your three favourite hobbies/past times?
Reading, watching movies and eating. I'm a book worm, film nerd and not so secret fatty.

What is your most embarrassing memory?
I'm sure loads of embarrassing things happened to me as a child, but I honestly can't think of any right now. Maybe I've suppressed the memories  haha.

Where do you hope to be in ten years?
Working at a fashion magazine (hopefully it won't take me ten years). And just happy.

Who would you love to meet?
I would honestly love to meet members of my family who died before I was born and hear their life stories.

What is the best decision you have ever made?
Going to Southampton Solent university. It has broadened my horizons immeasurably and brought me so many good friends. (Have a read of my university post if you want to know more) 

Sweet or savoury?
Savoury!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New York or Sydney - both amazing cities I have been lucky enough to visit.

What is your wardrobe must-have for AW14?
A good coat, always.


What advice would you give to someone who is thinking of starting a blog?
As Nike says, JUST DO IT!

I nominate:
Fashion Makes Me Poor
Flourish Blog
Florals and Corals

My questions are a mixed bag but go with it:
Why did you start your blog?
Heels or flats?
Dogs or cats?
Films or books?
What's your favourite colour and why?
What's your favourite beauty product?
What is your most prized possession?
What's your favourite fashion magazine?
What's your favourite childhood memory?
If you could time travel to any time and place in the world, where would you go and why?
Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?

Lots of love, Anna x

Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Pinterest | Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment