Tuesday 15 July 2014

PEACH NECTAR

This is without a doubt, my favourite lipstick of the summer! Maybe of the year, but we'll have to what until 2015 to see. So, what is the mystery best beauty buy in question...?


 When I came home for the summer after my first year at university, I was pleasantly surprised at the selection of lipsticks that had magically appeared on my dressing table in a make up bag. It turns out, my mum had decided to give me some of her lipsticks that she had never used. What a sweetheart my mum is.

Of course, I tried all of them, but none compared to this one by Maybelline called "717 Rose Cocktail Peach Nectar". I love this lipstick for two resons: firstly, how cute is the packaging? And secondly, the colour of the lipstick itself.


It's a really cute tangerine colour, which is a massive beauty trend this season and perfect for summery days. It really adds a nice pop to my everyday make up look, but because it's not too much of a strong colour, I can wear it everyday.

The application is super easy as it has the texture of almost a balm, so it feels really nourishing as well. Plus it's got little sparkles in it, which makes any beauty product 10 times better in my opinion.

I don't know if this product is still in stores, but there's no harm in having a look around your local drugstore. Or equally, try looking online, and if you do find it, it will be worth the hunt!

Rating 9/10

Lots of love, Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment