Wednesday 6 May 2015

MET GALA 2015 | CELEB STYLE

The Met Gala is easily the event where celebrities go all out with their outfits. It's the one chance a year that your fave celebs wear the craziest clothing and it deemed acceptable. Whilst there were some questionable outfit choices at last nights event, I am going to focus on my best dressed! So here we go...
Rosie Huntington-Whitely is showing of her AMAZE figure in this stunning Atelier Versace dress. If her ensemble wasn't sexy enough, she paired her look with slicked back hair and a dark lip. Round of applause for RHW? I think so.

I love the gold detailing of Kate Hudon's Michael Kors dress. The high neck and up-do is a perfect combo. Love it.

Diane Kruger can do no wrong in my eyes. This Chanel Couture could easily look awful on someone else but Diane pulls it off effortlessly. This outfit should be so wrong, but she makes it so right. She added a cute pop of colour with her heart shaped clutch and matching lips and nails.

 Like Diane, Sienna Miller always manages to pull something amazing out of the bag, and her Met Gala outfit was no exception. Despite her Thakoon outfit looking like a Spanish matador, I still love it. How do you do it Sienna?!

Carey Mulligan looked super elegant in this black Balenciaga number with gorgeous neck detailing. So chic Carey! 

Reese Witherspoon paired her gorgeous red Jason Wu with matching heels and straight hair tucked behind her ears. She kept the look simple jewellery. *AND CAN WE JUST TAKE A SECOND TO APPRECIATE REESE'S LEG. THANKS*

Photos by Getty Images

On a side note I would just like to say this: sorry for not posting recently. I have been consumed in university work but today I submitted my last assignment so hopefully now there will be lots more blog posts to come! So make sure you click that follow button to not miss anything :)
Lots of love, Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment