Thursday 18 June 2015

LIEBSTER AWARD TAKE TWO


I have been nominated for the Liebster award again, this time by Katie from Black Is The New Black. Thanks hun! 

Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link for their blog
2. Answer the questions your nominator has asked you
3. Nominate and link ten bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4. Come up with 10 new questions for the bloggers you nominate

So here we go...


1. If you were given £200 what would you spend it on?
Probably clothes. I'm not very good with money management.

2. Where in the world would you love to travel too but have never been?
This is really hard to answer because there are SOOOOOO many places I would love to travel to. But topping my list: the Caribbean, South Pacific islands, and anywhere I can see the Northern Lights from.

3. Give a random fact about yourself
I used to do gymnastics but sucked at it and stopped after a few classes. (Sucked is an understatement. I couldn't even do a cartwheel - and still can't but shhhh).

4. If you had a super power, what would it be and why?
I have regular dreams about being able to fly, so I'd probably choose that one. (Or telepathy/inadvisability - ahhhh I can't choose!)

5. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick

6. What is your biggest achievement?
I'd probably say going to university because it has made me so much more independent.

7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Living in London, working in fashion.

8. Name one celeb who you would love to meet
This is really hard! I took a good ten minutes to think about my answer for this. There are so many celebs who I admire and would love to be friends with meet. I started writing a list, but it was getting ridiculously long so I've narrowed it down to two: Tyra Banks and Ellen DeGeneres.

9. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
Any blog post where I get to share my opinion.

10. What is your dream job?
My dream job changes all the time, but as I'm writing this now I'm really interested in magazine layout/design so would like to learn more about that. But working in fashion in any capacity would be an absolute dream!

Thanks Katie for the great questions!

I nominate:

And here are my questions for you lovely ladies:
1. What's your favourite TV show?
2. What are you favourite type of blog posts to read?
3. Instagram or Twitter?
4. What's your summer must-have? 
5. If you could live in any decade, which would it be and why?
6. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want with you and why?
8. What's the best piece of advice you were ever given?
9. Beach or city break?
10. What's your best ever beauty buy?

I look forward to reading your answers!

Lots of love, Anna x

0 comments:

Post a Comment